Marketing Secret #41 ENTREPRENEURIAL COURAGE MATTERS
Being an entrepreneur can be challenging, frustrating and lonely. Yes, we have all experienced this at one point or another while on this journey. And yet we manage to find the courage to get up again and carry on, even when the burden seems to heavy to bear.
So, to keep you on track and to let you know you are never alone, here are 30 motivational, inspirational and empowering quotes on courage. Why? Because we know the road will be bumpy, the cash will dry up and others will lose faith in you. Here we want you to know - Entrepreneurial Courage Matters!!
- Wherever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. - Peter Drucker, Management Consultant and Writer.
- Courage doesn't mean you don't get afraid. Courage means you don't let fear stop you. - Bethany Hamilton, Professional Surfer who lost her arm in a shark attack.
- Courage is being scared to death and doing it anyway. - John Wayne, American Actor
- You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore. - William Faulkner, Writer and Nobel Prize laureate
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is no he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. - Nelson Mandela, South African President (This quote is also attributed to FDR, Bear Grylls, and Mark Twain.)
- Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air. - John Quincy Adams, 6th U.S. President
- Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.- Tom Krause, Motivational Speaker
- Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. - Bruce Lee, Martial Arts Expert and Actor
- We don't develop courage by being happy every day. we develop it surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. - Barbara de Angelis, American Relationship Consultant, Author and TV Personality
- One isn't necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous or honest. - Maya Angelou, American Poet, Singer and Civil Rights Activist
- Courage is grace under pressure. - Ernest Hemingway, Writer
- Either you decide to stay in the shallow end of the pool or you go out in the ocean. - Christopher Reeve, American Actor
- Courage means to keep working a relationship, to continue seeking solutions to difficult problems, and to stay focused during stressful periods. - Denis Waitley, American Motivational Speaker, Writer and Consultant
- Genius is talent set on fire by courage. - Henry Van Dyke, American Author, Educator and Clergyman
- Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill, British Prime Minister, Army Officer and Writer
- You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honour. - Aristotle, Greek Philosopher and Polymath
- It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. - J.K. Rowling, British Author
- Courage is fear holding on a minute longer. - George S. Patton, American Army General
- The most courageous act is to think for yourself. Aloud. - Coco Chanel, French Fashion Designer, Nazi Spy and Businesswoman
- What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything? - Vincent Van Gough, Dutch Impressionist painter
- We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear. - Martin Luther King Jr., American Christian Minister, Activist and Leader of the Civil Rights Movement
- Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point. - C.S. Lewis, British Writer and Lay Theologian.
- Courage is on display every day, and only the courageous wring the most out of life. - Zig Ziglar, American Author, Salesman and Motivational Speaker.
- Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. - John F. Kennedy, American President.
- Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. - Helen Keller, American Author, Political Activist and Lecturer.
- Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. - Charlie Chaplin, American Actor.
- Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace. - Amelia Earhart, First Female Aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
- Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount. - Clare Boothe Luce, American Author, Politician, U.S. Ambassador and Public Conservative Figure
- You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world's problems at once but don't underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own. - Michelle Obama, American First Lady
- All you need is the plan, the road map and the courage to press on to your destination. - Earl Nightingale, American Radio Speaker and Author
If you want to know if your business is heading in the right direction, Book a 15 min Complimentary Call to find out how Your Marketing Machines can help you!